Digimon The Great Revival
Welcome to Digimon TGR, if anything have a look around and read up on things to see if you want to join we ask that you take a look at the rules and review over our update section to see what is new.

Coming Soon...a digital adventure for everyone of all ages that allows not just any one to join and fight for the world or fight against it.
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New Digi-Tama prices set at 1,000Yen
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 8 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:56 am
March 2018
Latest topics
» Alaster Proseus [Approved]
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:22 pm by Alaster Pro

» Ethend Grave [Approved]
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:15 pm by Great_Operating_Deity

» Nishu Subete [Approved]
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:01 pm by Omhanick

» The start of a long adventure.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:41 pm by Omhanick

» Pandora Headquarters - The Rise of a black knight.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:40 pm by Great_Operating_Deity

» Agent's HQ - Awakening of the partner.
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 pm by Alaster Pro

» Nishu Subete
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:46 am by Great_Operating_Deity

» Alaster Proseus
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:44 am by Great_Operating_Deity

» Ethend Grave
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:51 pm by Great_Operating_Deity

Top posters
Alaster Pro
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month

Share | 

Agent's HQ - Awakening of the partner.

Go down 
Alaster Pro

PostSubject: Agent's HQ - Awakening of the partner.   Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Laying down on the bench at the outside of the Agent’s headquarters it seemed like a regular boring day until having someone decided it be best to push Alaster from the bench and make fun of him. “Now now Alaster is that anyway to spend the day?” Shaking his head he looked to noticed a male figure placed his arms over one another staring down at the grounded Alaster. “Yeah…sure as you were the one to push me!” Standing up as he dusted himself off Alaster was now eye level with his twin brother Egisens. “Are you ready?” Said his brother as Alaster nodded as they both walked over to the tower that was home to the Agents. Upon entering both would be smiling from end to end on their faces with one high ranking Agent turning to notice shaking his head, “Shape up you two this is a matter of seriousness. You both will obtain these objects on the desk behind me…after which you will be known as Digi-Knights of the Agents.”

Egisens shaped up taking a step forward and picked up his items as Alaster followed behind but as he reach to get the digitama it cracked and exploded into eggshells as the digimon appeared with a scale like body, with green and yellow for its eye color. But the baby form just jumped around before saying to Alaster, “HI IM YOUR PARTNER!!! You can call me…Outcumon!”
Wrds: 241
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaster Pro

PostSubject: Re: Agent's HQ - Awakening of the partner.   Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 pm

EXP Gained: +241
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent's HQ - Awakening of the partner.
Page 1 of 1